Create with clay at home using our pottery/ceramics kit.
This kit contains:
Stoneware clay (choose from 1kg or 2kg)
Tool kit which contains:
- Loop tool for removing clay
- Ribbon tool for cutting, slicing and shaping
- Needle tool to cut clay strips or holes, make designs or place objects
- Wooden rib for shaping and smoothing
- A wooden modelling tool for cutting, smoothing, contouring and decorating
- Flexible metal rib for shaping and trimming
- Wire clay cutter for slicing clay or trimming
- Black zippered pouch with elastic strips for holding tools in place
*Please note the clay in this kit must be fired in a kiln at cone 9
Here at Handmaker’s Factory, we seek to create an inclusive space for all persons, regardless of culture, gender, sexuality, religion or ability, to visit and enjoy safely.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land, the Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung and Bunurong peoples of the Kulin Nation, in which we live and work. We pay our respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging and to all First Nations peoples. This is stolen land. Sovereignty was never ceded and a treaty was never signed. This always was and always will be Aboriginal land.