LEARN TO SCREEN PRINT IN A DAYTransfer your own designs to fabric with the art of screen printing.
Cost:$220.00 per person
About this experience
Transfer your own designs to fabric with the art of screen printing. In this workshop you will learn the basics of screen printing including effective set up, equipment needed to do this at home and the best way to translate your design to stencil.
No creative experience necessary.
You will go home with an information sheet including all the info about the techniques taught, your printed designs and the knowledge to continue at home.
Please note: You will be creating stencils in this workshop not emulsion screens. We have a separate workshop for the emulsion method here. We highly recommend taking this stencil workshop first.
What to bring
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting paint on.
- Any ideas, pictures or drawings to use as inspiration for your prints.
- Basic cotton fabric will be supplied and tote bags and t-towels are available to purchase on the day. Feel free to bring along your own fabric, t-shirt, tea towels or tote bags. Light colours are best.
- A selection of ink colours will be available. If you would like to use particular colours please feel free to bring these to the workshop.
- Please bring your own lunch – fridge, sandwich toaster & microwave available. Or you can visit one of the many local cafes and restaurants.
The following can be purchased on the day:
- Cotton tote - $10 EACH
- Cotton tea towels - $10 EACH
WORKSHOPS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. PLEASE READ OUR Cancellation & Refund Policy. BY BOOKING A WORKSHOP YOU AGREE TO THESE POLICIES.