Geode Bath Bomb Making Kit
Create your very own DIY delux bath fizzing treats!
Make your very own handcrafted geode bath bombs using mineral-rich salts and antibacterial sodium bicarbonate which will draw out impurities from the skin, leaving it feeling thoroughly cleansed and it will also help to relax aching muscles.
You will receive step by step instructions for how to mix and shape your bombs using the provided pre-mixed base and how to decorate the bombs with colour using mica powder and biodegradable glitter.
Choose from Purple/Lavender or Blue/Lemon.
You will receive enough ingredients to make approximately six or seven bath bombs.
- 65mm bath bomb mould
- Pre-mixed bath bomb base (bicarbonate soda, citric acid, magnesium salts)
- Coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salts for crystals
- Gold mica powder
- Biodegradable glitter
- Essential oil
- Mixing bowls (one large, two small)
- A way to melt your oil (microwave works best)
- A small dish to mix your mica power into a paste
- A towel or paper towel for the cleanup
- It's best to cover your work surface with a towel and wear an apron