Cost:$25.00 per person
About this experience
Join Anna Zobel, a local educator and children’s book illustrator, for Sketch Workshop, a fortnightly workshop that encourages play and mess-making. Maybe you haven’t picked a pencil or paintbrush in a while; maybe you draw every day. Either way, as we experiment with different sketchy activities, you will find yourself learning very useful and practical illustration skills that you can put to use in your daily life. This class is accessible to participants of all levels of experience.
Whether you participate alone or with your friends, this class will leave you feeling relaxed and creatively inspired! Each class will be different, so you will learn and create something new whether you come just once, or every fortnight.
Group bookings are welcome. BYO drinks and snacks.
- Warming up the hand
- Short warm-ups with a range of materials
- Longer warm-ups with a range of materials
- Some tutored illustrations
- Independent exploration
- A selection of sketches
- A sense of your personal style
- An understanding of which materials suit your style
- Feel free to bring along your own materials and sketchbooks, but we provide everything!
- Also feel free to bring along your own drinks and snacks.